Takeya general duty-free store is the oldest discount store in Japan. We sell food, medicine, cosmetics, health food, household goods, electronics, watches, accessories, designer fashion, clothing, and furniture at discount prices. Buy popular souvenir items such as Japanese tea, sweets, cosmetics, medicine, Japanese electronics, imported designer watches, apparel, and bags at huge discounts and all at the same place.
Foreign travelers can purchase items tax-free at any one of our 11 duty-free counters conveniently located throughout our stores. We also provide free WiFi and have over 10 foreign-language interpreters ready to assist you in any way!
The Takeya general duty-free store, known as the “Purple Building”, has been a popular destination among tourists from Asia for several decades. Takeya is visited by tens of thousands of foreign travelers every year, and has been featured in numerous television shows, magazines, and newspapers.
- 2016年6月24日 【Important notice】JCB Discount campaign was so popular we will be running Part 3!
- 2016年1月19日 【Important notice】 JCB discount campain Part.2
- 2018年6月15日 A Big Sale 2018 that start from 22 June
- 2018年5月31日 Notice of store hours from June 1st, 2018
- 2018年5月17日 Notice of change in closing hours from June 1st, 2018